where can you buy cipro
By Olga Hawwa | Photos and Video by Valencio Small | Model: Andrea Perez
http://thebranchhtx.com/2016/12/20/ When the temperatures start to climb, we start thinking about shorts, sleeveless tops, and bathing suits, and with that comes more attention to hair removal.
watch As my clients know, I am a big fan of waxing. Whereas shaving can be quick and painless, it can irritate the skin and for many, it requires a daily commitment to avoid stubble. Waxing, on the other hand, gives the skin a smoother look and feel and has much longer-lasting results.
Most areas can be waxed: face, brows, lip, underarms, legs, arms, back, chest, and bikini. Results typically last about four weeks, but can vary depending on the rate of your hair growth, ethnic origin, and hair type.
One of the biggest fears is the “pain factor.” Although the first time can be uncomfortable, subsequent treatments generally get easier because the hairs grow back finer and sparser with repeated waxing.
Here are some tips for a successful waxing service:
* Use a numbing cream and/or take a painkiller (not aspirin) about 30-40 minutes before your service.
* Take a warm (not hot) shower and use a body scrub to open up the pores and get rid of dead surface skin cells around them. This will allow the hairs to come out easier.
* Avoid toners, astringents, or ice on the areas to be waxed. They tend to tighten the pores.
* Avoid caffeine and alcohol before your service. They can make the skin extra sensitive.
* Follow the home care advice given after your service.
* Make sure the waxer is wearing gloves and is not “double dipping.” Once a stick has been in the wax, it should be discarded.
* Discuss any health issues or medications you are taking to be sure waxing is safe for you.
* Avoid shaving or tweezing between services.
* Be consistent. For best results, wax every four weeks to allow the hairs to be at the same growth cycle.
When you start a waxing program, you can enjoy silkier, smoother skin and more freedom from undesirable hair. The results are WORTH IT!